Fantasy Player Profile
- Matt Breida dances through blockers for explosive 28-yard gainSun, Sep 16 at 2:21pm
San Francisco 49ers running back Matt Breida follows his blockers for an impressive 28-yard gain.
- Dante Pettis catches pass in stride, cuts upfield for 35 yardsSun, Sep 16 at 1:35pm
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Dante Pettis catches a pass from quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo for a 35-yard gain.
- NFL Way to Play recipient for Week 1: Quandre DiggsThu, Sep 13 at 8:05am
The "Good Morning Football" crew announces the winner of the "NFL Way to Play" recipient for Week 1, Lions cornerback Quandre Diggs.
- Roberts torches former team for 43-yard punt returnTue, Sep 11 at 1:01pm
New York Jets wide receiver and former Detroit Lions wide receiver Andre Roberts jets down the field for a 43-yard punt return.
- Ziggy Ansah overpowers two linemen to sack Sam DarnoldTue, Sep 11 at 12:57pm
Detroit Lions defensive end Ziggy Ansah pushes through the New York Jets line to sack New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold.
- Can't-Miss Play: Darnold throws pick-six on first NFL passMon, Sep 10 at 10:44pm
New York Jets quarterback Sam Darnold throws an interception on his first NFL pass, and it's returned for a touchdown by Detroit Lions cornerback Quandre Diggs in Week 1 of the 2018 NFL season.
- Rapoport: Lions sign Marquis Flowers, extend Quandre DiggsMon, Sep 3 at 7:53am
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport has the latest on linebacker Marquis Flowers and cornerback Quandre Diggs signing with the Detroit Lions.
- Three franchise-tagged players with most to prove in 2018Fri, Jul 6 at 4:26pm
Terrell Davis and the "NFL Total Access" crew discuss the franchise-tagged players with a lot on the line in 2018.